Antonia Tomas Stanković was born in Mostar in 1988. She received her Masters degree in 2011 from Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing in Zagreb. In the same year she was awarded the "Werner von Siemens Award" for best student work with application in digitalization, electrification and automatization for the academic year 2010/2011. Her research during the study was focused on electrical power engineering, as well as nanotechnology application on power systems. From the beginning of 2013 she has been working as a Researcher in the Department for Energy Generation and Transformation at the Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar in Zagreb.
Fields of interest:
- Energy system planning
- Electricity market analysis
- Energy audits of buildings and big enterprises
- Education on conducting energy audits of big enterprises, Certified expert Level 3 (big enterprises), EIHP, 2016
- Education on conducting energy audits and energy certification of buildings – Certified expert Level 1 (simple buildings) and Level 2 (complex buildings), EIHP, 2014
- eTraining on MESSAGE Model for Elaborating Sustainable Energy Strategies, IAEA, 2013