Members of the AOLab are involved with the education of students at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing in the topics of optical and microwave technologies on undergraduate and graduate levels. This includes several courses on optoelectronics, optical communications and networks, optical sensors, microwave electronics and several others.
Apart from University courses AOLab members regularly give educational lectures at several expert meetings and worshops.
AOLab also organizes a course entitled Advanced mathematics for antenna analysis within the framework of European School of Antennas.
- Modern phyisics and applications
- Optical communications technology
- Optical communication systems
- Optical networks
- Antennas and Propagation
- Microwave electronics
- Innovative Electromagnetic Systems -from Idea to Practical Realization
- Optical communications and sensors
- Advanced electromagnetic problems
Examples of practical master thesis projects
Repository below contains several examples of student projects developed within AOLab.